CashPass Prepaid Visa provides a safe, convenient and powerful way for you to manage your money.
The CashPass Prepaid Visa is designed for those consumers wanting to gain control over their money. Maybe you are unable to qualify for a traditional bank account or just need a way to keep your money secure without having to go through the trouble of establishing a checking account. Whatever the reason or need is, the CashPass Prepaid Visa is for you.
- Guaranteed Approval*: Everyone is welcome. We do not run credit checks or ChexSystems.
- Multiple Ways to Add Funds to Cards: Use Your card at any retail or internet merchant displaying the Visa Acceptance Mark or withdraw cash at 1.5 million ATMs worldwide.
- Online Account Access: View transaction history, change your PIN and edit your card account detail.
- Online Bill Pay: Make payments to anyone! If your biller is not in our database we will mail them a paper check on your behalf.
- Email Alerts: Get your card account balance or transaction notifications directly on your mobile phone or email.
* This card issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa USA, Inc. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank copyright 2014. Use of the Card is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Cardholder Agreement and fee schedule, if any.
* The USA PATRIOT Act is a Federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security Number which will allow us to identify you. “100% Approval” and “No one is Turned Down” is contingent upon successfully passing this mandatory identification confirmation.
** Faster access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically.