What is a General Purpose Cashpass Prepaid Debit Card (GPR)?
The CashPass card is a reloadable Visa prepaid Visa debit card that helps you spend the smart way by using your own money. Cashpass GPR cards have emerged as a viable financial option for a broad spectrum of customers. The Cashpass Prepaid Visa Cards are increasingly used by consumers already in the financial mainstream, especially Gen Y and Millennials who aren’t drawn to traditional banks with branches and products with fees and want a better way to save, manage and spend their money.
Who Uses the Cashpass Visa Prepaid (GPR) Card?
- People who prefer non-traditional banking
- People who prefer spending without the debt of credit cards
- Cost in many cases can be less compared to a traditional bank
- Travelers who benefit from fraud protection without linking their bank account
- People who want an easy and additional way to manage their finances
How it Works:
- Complete the Get Started Sign–up Page
- You Will be Contact by our Distributor Expert
- We will custom design a program to fit your needs
- We ship Cards to your location
- Issue & Load Cards from our Virtual Terminal
Commission Opportunities. Earn Immediate & Long Term Revenue from:
- Monthly Fees
- Transaction & Load Fees
- No cost for your business to become a distributor
- Quick Systems Integration
- Midwest-based call center support
- Increase your customer revenues
- Issue the card instantly and load funds at your location(s)
- Dedicated Partner Service support